Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Nine Days Until We Leave

I really don't have much else to say except... nine days until we leave.

I am slowly getting less nervous and just starting to relax. Al, on the other hand, has a deer-in-the-headlights look. Sort of stunned. Very quiet and stunned.

Neither one of us are particularly relishing the idea of the 27 hour trip, or even the first hours or days after we pick up the girls because we are aware that they could be grieving. But I can't wait until the first time one of the girls holds up her arms for her Daddy to pick her up. It will be very sweet to see.

I'll post again if I have any new news, or certainly before we leave, but I just wanted to throw a post out there in blogger land that we are getting closer and getting our things together for the trip.

Hopefully we'll be able to post daily when we are away and keep you informed of our goings on, or more importantly, upload new pictures of the girls, which seems to be the thing everyone is waiting for!

Love to all,
Tina

No comments: