Friday, July 27, 2007

Misc Pictures












1.
1. Ilona playing with Maia's feet
2. Ilona
3. Maia
4. Sisters (Ilona left, Maia right)
5. Sisters (Ilona left, Maia right)
6. Ilona Snuggling after swimming - sideways, sorry
7. Maia bundled after swimming
8. Ilona and Mom
9, Maia with Aunt Carolyn
10. Getting ready to swim
I have more pictures to load up but blogger won't let me so we'll just do these for now.
Also, Erin, I forgot to answer your guestion... we believe the girls are identical because they are mirror images, meaning one has a birthmark on the right and one on the left, one has a crinkle in the ear on the right, the other on the left. We'll see once we get home, though.
Love to all,
Tina

3 comments:

Monique said...

Tina and Al, your daughters are beautiful. We've been home for 16 long hours. Our daughter, Ava, hasn't been sleeping at all. We almost got her to sleep through the night before we left Hanoi but the trip home has really messed her biorhthyms. Anyway, I check your blog every once in a while and it's funny to see your steps in HCMC and remember we just went through everything your'e going through right now. I miss seeing the babies from our group and the folks from Ciao Cafe. Say hello to Hoan, Houng and Khoi (pronounced Koy). They really doted on our kids every morning. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Monique Hicks (Come Full Circle blog ;-)

Erin said...

Mirror twins! How cool! They both look just precious. I'm so happy for you!!! I hope the rest of your trip continues to go smoothly and you're home before you know it! That pool looks like a great pasttime in such a hot and humid place! Enjoy!

Erin

Kim said...

Tina, Al and Girls - Your family is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet them. Mom, Dad, Chip and I are standing around reading the blog and checking out the adorable pictures - what a perfect family. I miss you all and can't wait to meet you all in August! Love you much - Kimmie