Friday, July 27, 2007

Misc Doings

Friday, July 27 4:00

Yesterday was an uneventful day. Some shopping, some swimming, some napping. The girls are sleeping between 8 - 10 hours each night, which is a dream. Maia is eating like a machine, Ilona not as much.

Today Carolyn and I ran a couple of errands while Al stayed home with the kids. Then we had our interview with Immigration, which we hope went well. We'll know later today whether they approved our immigration requests. Al will be leaving shortly to go pick up the girls Vietnamese passports so that we can take them up to Hanoi next.

I am making this a brief post because I know you really want to see pictures, which I will load up next.

Holly, thanks for you comment! You crying made me cry.

Erin, thanks for your comment too. I read it to Al so that he could appreciate how lucky we are. Glad your boys are doing ok now!

Love to all,
Tina

No comments: