Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday




Please note I have uploaded several posts below this one. I've had a dreadful time getting a connection the past couple of days. Lots of error messages, page not availables, etc. There have been blackouts here in Saigon so that might have been part of the problem.
Friday we went to the Cu Chi Tunnels. This was a from the war when they Vietcong created an underground village of sorts. Not my thing but I knew what I was getting into before I went so enough said on that front.
Attached are a couple of pictures of the girls.
1. Cute sisters, Maia on left. Check out her hair. It is growing straight up the back of her head - which is probably why the orphanage kept their hair cut short. Ilona's is starting to do that too. Sooner or later it will come back down, right?
2. and 3. I'll let you decide which is which.
Wasn't I cruel to put those pants on them? Maia's were so big her Dad had them pulled all the way up to her armpits. I pulled them back down. Obviously we are going to need some fashion intervention.
Michele, thanks for your comments. They are starting to look more and more alike. They are 8 months now.
Love Tina

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love your blog! I'm going to pick up my son in Hanoi in two weeks! I have a strange question for you... I think he is about the size of your Ilona or a bit bigger... what size does Ilona wear in clothes and Pampers? I'd like to have an idea what sizes to pack more of (and less of). Thanks so much -- your girls are gorgeous!
Jessica