Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Will we EVER get a travel date?

The last few days I am just feeling like we will never ever get a travel date. I know, I am whining, I just can't stand having everything just hanging out there with no end in sight. At least if you are pregnant you know that your pregnancy can't go beyond a certain point.

I just want to go get the girls and get on with our lives instead of hanging around in limbo.

We did receive some information from our agency although nothing that directly effects us yet. It appears 12 families traveled in March to pickup their children and so far only two are scheduled for April so far. There are 14 families (we are one of them) waiting for their travel schedules. It seems to me that there ought to be a big surge for families traveling at the end of April if the trend holds up - G&R dates would just need to be in by mid April. Of course, my opinion about how things should be really doesn't matter.

Anyway, I've got nothing. I'm just stumbling along trying to create a scenario that fits in with how I want things to be. We'll see how well that works out!

:-)

Love Tina

No comments: