Monday, April 30, 2007

A surprise at work


Last Friday, the 27th, my colleagues at work threw me a baby shower. It was really very nice and a true surprise.
Apparently, however, there is a tradition where ribbons and a paper plate are used to make a hat and the poor Mom-to-be is expected to wear it. This is the good picture of me (that tells you something about the other pictures) with the hat. I post this picture as a permanent reminder to always be humble. In case I ever forget myself I can log on, view it, and have an instant attitude adjustment.
The really cool thing about the get together, aside from everything, is that there was a book theme, so we received a ton of really cool books for the girls.
This was fantastic because I love to read and I can't wait to read to the girls. I hope they love reading too. Certainly they will have a better chance than most to love reading because of all of the wonderful books that we received. So thank you everyone!!
Love Tina

No comments: