Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Save the Date... July 8!

For those of you so inclined, save the date of July 8 at 2:00 pm for the Christening of Maia and Ilona. We have to book up time well in advance at our parish, so Al went ahead and scheduled a date and time today.

That is, of course, as long as we are home by July 8! I am getting more and more anxious for travel news.

I've heard that this is the hardest time - after referral but waiting for travel dates. I'd have to agree. I am just making myself crazy worrying that something is going to happen, or that travel will be delayed, etc. It must be a Mom thing because about 10 hours after the referral news I went from shock to worrying about everything... are they healthy? will they be healthy until we get there? will they be healthy when we get home? when will we travel? what if something is wrong with the paperwork? what if we don't travel and return before Al is supposed to start school at the end of May? You get the picture.

Anyway, if everything goes as we think it will go as of today, we'll be having the Christening on July 8 at 2:00 - so mark your calendars!

Love Tina

No comments: