Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Surprises ...





Well, yesterday was a day full of surprises. Around 3:00pm the agency called Al to ask him how we felt about twins... they had a set of twin girls that were available but we needed to give them an answer right away. Al frantically tracked me down and after just a moment or two of conversation we agreed to the referral of twin girls, without even having looked at photo's, medical, etc.


Later, we were able to see our two new girls, looking very teeny tiny, and read a bit about their history. I think I figured out how to load up their images but I am still pretty dorky with this blog thing. I can't figure out titles, yet, etc, but suffice to say that although there are four pictures there are only two babies.
They were born 11/29/06 and the agency is telling us to expect to travel in two - three months, or by the end of April to the end of May.
So ... these are our girls. The first two pictures, the one with the blue towel under her head, is Maia Angelina Thanh, and the second two pictures, the one with the pink towel under her head, is Ilona Vita Hoang.
Somehow today, less than 24 hours after our news, I went from being shell shocked and panicked, to just wanting to bring the girls home and to make sure they are happy and healthy.
More later as my thought processes return to normal and we catch our breath.
Love to all,
Tina



2 comments:

Adele said...

Ooooh, they are so cuuute! Congratulations! I'll check back for updates. I'll be praying for this new family. Love--Adele

Tina and Al said...

Thanks you for the prayers Adele, and for welcoming Maia and Ilona into the family!